How to have youthful and vibrant skin?
Youthful, dewy-looking skin does not happen by chance, it takes work and time to achieve. As years go by, the signs of ageing may start to appear. The skin becomes thinner and drier, and reduction in skin collagen and elastin leads to fine lines, wrinkles and loose skin. The medical term for this type of ageing is intrinsic ageing, which is a genetically determined process.
While genetics play some role in your skin health, it does not mean you can not take an active role in maintaining your youthfulness. Environmental and lifestyle choices also play an important role in determining your skin health. Controlling extrinsic factors such as sun exposure, smoking, unhealthy diet and alcohol consumption will help prevent premature skin ageing.
At The Lime Tree Clinic, we have proven and effective skin treatments and products to maintain your skin’s youthfulness and achieve a healthy, glowing complexion.
Every skin is different and will require a different strategy to achieve the desired results. A thorough consultation with our expert cosmetic practitioner is essential, before formulating a personalised treatment plan to suit your skin needs. At The Lime Tree Clinic, we aim to delay the signs of ageing and restore your skin’s youthfulness.
Our range of treatments to maintain youthfulness includes:
- Ultimate skin hydration treatment using state-of-the-art V2 injector to deliver Skin Booster and essential nutrients to the dermis, intensely increasing the hydration level, resulting in a smoother, firmer, and glowing skin
- Skin rejuvenation treatment using your own blood to stimulate the production of collagen, this reduces fine lines and wrinkles as well as restores youthfulness
- Medical grade skin needling to break down old scars and stimulate the growth of collagen and elastin, which is the key to new and youthful-looking skin
- Comfortable, needleless treatment using radiofrequency to deliver heat deep into the skin to generate new collagen, improve skin texture and tighten the skin
Professional Skin Care Products
- After a consultation with our medical doctor, prescription only medicine and specially formulated creams are available to suit your skin needs. We also stock award winning Medik8 skin care products, for professional in clinic treatment as well as home skin care, to compliment your personalised treatment plan.
If you wish to maintain or regain your youthfulness, then please contact us for a free, no obligation consultation with our expert cosmetic practitioners. Our team at The Lime Tree Clinic will guide you to a more youthful you.