ACNE SCAR REMOVAL & SKIN RESURFACING TREATMENTS
ACNE SCARRING AND ACTIVE ACNE
Almost everyone has had acne at some stage in their life. Constant breakouts can cause unsightly spots, unbalanced skin pigmentation and acne scarring that can have a serious impact on a person’s self-confidence and their social life. This knock to a person’s self-confidence can also affect their performance at school and at work.
Acne is a skin condition predominantly caused by hormonal fluctuations in the body. An increase in hormone production can cause the oil glands to plug up more often, leading to a build-up of P. Acne bacteria in the blocked pores, resulting in skin inflammation and micro-abscesses. Using the wrong skincare products can further provoke the formation of acne and finding the right skincare products and treatment can be overwhelming at times, especially without guidance from a professional.
If you are looking for an effective solution to treat active acne and acne scars with professional medical treatment, come to the acne specialists in Perth at The Lime Tree Clinic!
BOOK YOUR ACNE SCAR TREATMENT TODAY
Reclaim your confidence and book an active acne and acne scar treatment with an acne specialist at The Lime Tree Clinic in Perth, located in Nedlands. We also service the Subiaco and Claremont areas. Book a free consultation by clicking the button below or, if you have any queries, contact us on 0433 800 588 today.
Active Acne and Acne Scar Treatments
There are many forms of treatment available for active acne and acne scars, with the right solution for you depending on the depth, type, and characteristics of your acne. It’s also important to note that treatment for active acne versus old scarring and discolouration are different. At The Lime Tree Clinic, the aim of our acne scar treatment is to heal acne, stop the formation of new acne, prevent scarring, treat existing acne scars and help you regain control of your skin. Our cosmetic practitioner and acne specialists at our Perth clinic will thoroughly assess your skin and discuss your concerns prior to developing a tailored active acne and acne scar removal treatment plan specifically for your needs.
Our range of active acne and acne scar treatments includes:
- Non-invasive light therapy that penetrates deep into the skin to kill P. Acne bacteria, regulate sebum production and stimulate new collagen to flatten acne scars.
- Comfortable, warming treatment using laser to destroy P. Acne bacteria, reduce new breakouts, calms the skin and reduce redness.
- Bespoke medical-grade peels to target acne-prone skin, target clogged pores, eliminate skin imperfections and encourage collagen production for treating acne scars.
- Medical grade skin needling to address deep scars, promote circulation, reduce clogged pores and help restore skin damage and pigmentation.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Skin rejuvenation treatment using your own blood to stimulate the production of collagen, heal acne scarring and restore youthfulness.
Medical Grade Skin Care Acne Treatment Range and Medik8
- After a consultation with our medical doctor, prescription only medicine and specially formulated creams are available to target the different problems of acne prone skin. We also stock award winning Medik8 skin care products, both professional and home care ranges, to compliment your personalised acne treatment plan.
- A laser acne scar removal and skin resurfacing treatment that emits specific laser pulses to the top layer of skin in order to remove old, flawed skin whilst simultaneously heating the deeper layers to stimulate collage production.